Monday, August 15, 2011

I think I need a root canal?

I was eating some hard candy about 2 years ago and broke a tooth (one of the ones on top, on the side...not visible when smiling). I haven't felt any pain whatsoever but for the past couple of months it has really been bothering me. What can I expect of the overall experience? I will be going through Greenberg Dental so if anyone has any experience with this group, your feedback would be great. How much can I expect to pay (I have Delta Dental insurance)? What is the pain like? How much will it cost? What is the recovery time? Is there any maintenance afterwards (other than normal oral hygiene)? I am going to try to do it in January but may have to get it done sooner because I can no longer chew on that side of the mouth and it hurts to even brush my teeth on that side of my mouth. PLEASE HELP!!!
--------------------
i just had two done not to long ago. i didn't get them from that dental group though. it is painful because they numb you. i had to wait a couple of hours before i could eat again. and you have to have a couple apointments. it's basicly like a big cavity. i don't know about the price because my parents insurance covered it
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment