Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm depressed. I have way too many problems.. HELP!!?

I'm going to try and make this as short as possible. I'm a 20 year old male, High-school drop-out, I'm over weight(Even though that is my best atribute cause i lost soo much weight already), I have bad front upper teeth(From drug abuse in the past).I have no dental insurance. I also have really bad back acne. Yet again, no insurance. I havent had a check-up in 2 years.. I haven't spoken to my mom in almost 3 years. (Because of the drugs, she wants nothing to do with me. I don't even know where she is, or if she's even alive) :( Both of my older brothers live out of state, Have kids and a life. I only really talk to one of them. I live with step-family. I used to be okay with chicks, then i just lost my touch. And its now been 6 years since i've had a girlfriend. And I recently lost my job. As soon as that happened, I went into this state of major depression. As I have really no REAL experience, I'm stuck unemployed. And I feel more depressed now than ever. I have NO idea what to do. I just feel as if i'm losing myself. I know i should be doing something at my age(Work, College, ETC.) But since I dropped-out of high school everyone frowns on that too.. Please, is there someone out there that can help Ease the pain..
--------------------
Check out https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.as… it has lots of articles on that kind of stuff. Also, don't give up hope. There's plenty of ways to find new jobs. Like WorkSource (which I don't know if it's in you're area). Even being a highschool drop-out, there are ways.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment