Monday, August 15, 2011

My wisdom teeth are coming in, and I go on a cruise in 3 1/2 weeks. What do I do?

My wisdom tooth is coming in on the upper left side. I am leaving for a cruise on April 13th. I don't know if I should just suck it up and deal with it while I'm on my cruise, or have them removed before then? But then I get in the spot where I don't have dental insurance (or any insurance for that matter). I'll probably just deal with it untill after my cruise. I know that it will take WEEKS for it to heal if I have them extracted. Let me knwo what you think
--------------------
The extraction will take about a week to heal, but it will be tender aferwards. How long? Everyone's different maybe 1 week or 3 weeks the most. If I was in your situation, I would wait until after my cruise. You are going to want to enjoy your vacation and not have to worry about the kind of food you eat (crunchy stuff will feel like murder, all that poking) and not have to worry about keeping it clean. It will be very sore afterwards, so you may want to wait until your cruise is over so you can deal with it in the comfort of your own home.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment