Monday, August 15, 2011

What's your perspective on dentures/braces/or jacked up teeth for a 21 year old?

K so my teeth or messed up. When I was a teenager I used to be stupid & bulimic so I have a lot of cavities that hurt. I dont' have dental insurance but I'm about to get it. I'm trying to figure what's best for me. I am thinking about getting braces. Regular ones because they are cheaper and I will have tricare insurance. The thing is I'm 21 and I think I might look gross with braces. That's why I'm thinking of dentures. Because then I'll have straight teeth right away and my husband didn't seem to care at all.
--------------------
Definitely do the braces. They are temporary, if you get all your teeth pulled out, that's permanent! Braces are different now, you only have to wear them for like, 16-18 months now. Good luck hun.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment