Monday, August 15, 2011

Marriage problems - stay or go?

4 years ago, our little girl was born. Since that beautiful event, my wife has no interest in me at all. I don't consider myself ugly or unattractive...I could of moved on several times. Unfortunately for me, I do love her. Here are some key facts: 1. She plays Warcraft 8+ hours a day 2. She left me for a guy she met on Warcraft, about 6 months before I left for Iraq....If you ask her about it today, she will say she was just joking - the "joke" cost me 2800 in phone bills where she was calling him in Canada. 3. Upon returning from Iraq, I was dropped off by a bus in 0 degree weather and had to wait an hour in a deserted parking lot by myself for her to pick me up - then its my fault for being freaked out-which now is the running excuse that she is "afraid" of me or that i am "angry" all the time. 4. We have had sex no more than 4 times in the past 4 years. 5. She has no regard for money and only cleans the house when her mother yells at her. 6. She has serious dental problems - Up until last month I had dental insurance and enough free cash to replace every tooth in her head, she chooses to let them rot. In all of this, I just throw myself into my work. My heart breaks every day as I look at a woman I love, but doesn't give me the time of day. I really don't want to get a divorce (this would be my third) but I am not getting any younger and I'm just miserable. I have asked her point blank, no bull, what is going on - but everything is always fine according to her. I know this is rather convoluted to get to this point, but do I stay or do I go? THanks
--------------------
sorry its not what you want to hear, but you should go. Your wife checked out of the marriage quite some time ago by the sounds of it. You deserve better, you may love her and not want to divorce again, but she does not love or respect you, Is it worth staying? i would rather be happy and alone and at least have the possibility of finding someones who truly loves me than settle for a lifetime of unhappiness,
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment