Monday, August 15, 2011

Please help, i had all my upper teeth pulled, too much bone?

broke off with 4 teeth. now im told i must have a bone graft before i can get dentures, they also must cut my gums open from side to side to do bone and root filing down and smoothing. They pulled 12 at once. I also have a BAD t.m.j. pain on my rt. side. does anyone know anything about any of this !!!!!? i searched all i could under dental surg. nothing really helped. Please help me if u can. no dental insurance and a bone graft starts at $900.00. I have already paid $1400.00 when they were pulled. i have exhausted EVERY pathway i could find. i just cant afford it. Im 61 but i still dont want to be toothless! thanx, Dixie
--------------------
i don't know about this not being in usa,but i think i would be visiting a solicitor about what this dentist has done to you, sounds as if he has mashed your mouth up badly.good luck.x.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment