Saturday, August 20, 2011

got my teef knocked out... ufff.... ?

Aw maw toof gawf noff owff.. fawfinell.. uuuuuuhhhhghh... no dental insurance no health insurance no money no nothing.. hell this sucks.. I'm sittin here in front of my computer with a bloody mouth with a few molars left in my maw and in so much pain... I'm gonna have to sell my car and get dentures this week so I won't get fired from my job.. can you imagine that.. dentures at 20 years old? ughhhh... my life sucks.. maybe I should just buy a gun instead? off myself?? I don't want to slave away for the next 5 years just so I can afford tooth implants.. oh geeezzz... i want to die... what should I do??
--------------------
rinse with cool water. go to a doctor (work out a payment plan. unemployment money?) Please help! It's about my friend. EASY BEST ANSWER! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment