Saturday, August 20, 2011

Is $5100 a good price for basic adult braces?

I am told I have a very simple, straight forward case. I am being quoted, in Clarksville, TN, $5100.00 for everything start to finish, including retainers once the braces are removed. The only thing seperate is 24.00 per appt. to maintain the retainers afterward. Is this a good price? Should I shop around? I have no dental insurance that covers orthodontics (I don't want any so please don't pitch insurance in your answer). I know it's difficult to give an informed answer. I know you need to be a dentist and see x-rays. I am just asking for an opinion... What do you think? Thanks!
--------------------
I would shop around if I were you. That sounds like an average price, but you can probably find it cheaper anywhere else. I had the same deal with everything included, and I think it was like $4500 and it that's not including insurance. It doesn't look like that much of a difference, but it actually is.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment