Saturday, August 20, 2011

I lost an adult tooth, and the empty spot smells, help!?

I had a root canal a couple years ago, but then my insurance wouldnt cover the crown to put on it. On top of that I got pregnant and was vomiting the entire time, so the thing never got fixed. It eventually just came out piece by piece, and now it is just an empty spot. I noticed that it was starting to smell bad in that one spot. If I touched it, it would make my finger smell awful, but no other spot in my mouth was like that. Now the tooth is entirely gone (it is a tooth near the back), but the smell has not gone away. Unfortunately, I have no dental insurance now, and no extra money to go get seen. Does anyone have any experience with this? I was thinking about using GSE (grapefruit seed extract) which is anti viral and antibacterial. Maybe it could kill whatever is going on in my mouth? This is so embarrassing, but I don't really know what to do.
--------------------
If there was an opening for awhile, it could be old foot particles stuck in there. This happened to a relative of mine. She could see like a dark spot and the taste and smell was horrible. Even brushing wouldn't take it away. She went to Wal-mart and bought a relatively inexpensive ($35 at the time) waterpick type machine. She really let the force of the water pick clean out the area and for her, that did the trick. It's worth a try.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment