Saturday, August 20, 2011

Vomiting immediately after consuming anything?

This is the second time I have gotten what appears to be a stomach virus in three weeks. There has been no fever either time, and diarrhea only this time. I have had an infected wisdom tooth for a couple of months with pus, but have no dental insurance and am waiting on the local dental college to have an opening. Just wondering if that could be why. Anyway, I threw up once tonight for real and now every time I ingest anything it comes back up immediately (like 10-15 seconds later). This includes water. Nothing else comes with it, but I still feel nauseous like I'm going to throw up (for real) again. Should I head for the ER now, or hope it passes?
--------------------
this is serious, you could be dehydrated and need medical attention. this could get even more serious and harm your body
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment