Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm more afraid of the bill than I am of the dentist ... what is wrong with this system?

What is wrong with the medical system in this country when I am more terrified of the bill than I am of the dentist? I have a toothache and have not slept in 2 days, not because I of the pain, but because I don't know how I'm going to pay my bills this month considering I could be facing a $900 bill!!!! O and btw i'm a college student and altho I have dental insurance, I still can't afford a $500 bill ... what is wrong with the dental system? why does it cost so much? the price gouging is unbelievable!!!!
--------------------
If you can't afford the bill, you have no choice but to suffer. Unless your dentist will take payments. I bet she will..
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment