Saturday, August 20, 2011

Root canal, crown and now implant?

Hi there Feeling a bit miserable as I still have toothache 8 months down the line, after having several dental procedures. I live in Dubai and went there knowing that I needed a crown. My new dentist here said that I needed a root canal before this could be done. Several weeks later the crown was put on but I started to get pain several months down the line. An x ray revealed that I had a cyst in the gum so I had to have the infection removed via a gum flap being cut. Several weeks on and I have the toothache coming back!!!! My dentist had said that I would need an extraction and implant if the last procedure didn't work. All this is costing my husband a fortune (as we are not covered by dental insurance) and I'm paranoid that my dentist is trying to make as much money as possible out of me!! I would like to get a second opinion from another dentist - is this a good idea? Thanks in advance!
--------------------
idk why he didnt put the crown on right after the root canal.maybe hes tryign to scam you guys
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment