Saturday, August 20, 2011

I am having severe tooth pain. Im not sure what it is from, but it has been bothering me for about 4 days now.?

Okay, one of my back molar teeth is killing me. I have had a cavity in it before, but it has been filled. Other than that I have never had any dental problems, so I am really not sure what is going on. It does not appear to be swollen around the tooth, but the pain is intolerable. I take vicodin for another issue, and it is not even touching the pain. I can not get in to see a dentist for a few days, because I dont have dental insurance right now. I have tried the orajel tooth desensitizer, with no relief. Is there anything else that I could possibly use until I get into the dentist in a few days? I have never had a tooth ache, so i am not sure what to do! Thanks in advance!
--------------------
try taking some panadol to relieve some of the pain...depending on how severe the ache is sometimes nothing works, only going to the dentist. also try warm packs. best adivce is to call around and find another dentist who will see you asap. Waiting a couple of days can make the tooth and pain much worse. As for your dental insurance, if you see a dentist today, pay upfront or ask to do a payment plan, then claim later. Tooth aches are to be seen straight away to avoid further problems and more costs
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment