Saturday, August 20, 2011

temp crown pain! omg?

Back molar has a temp crown on it right now... ***** was hurting really bad could hardly function at work & unfortunately I'm still on probation so I have to preform & can not miss any days. Started just using Oral gel & Anbesol to mask it since I'm only 21 & my Dentist apparently thinks I will abuse pain killers or maybe she gets a kick out of torchering me because she gave me 5 pills of 500MG lortab which lasted a whooping 2 days. I'm also getting much more work then that done but the rest is not hurting me... just the one crown. So far this is the run down. Day 2 after treatment hurt like hell went back she re sized it. Day 3 hurt like hell I bought some Vicodin off this black guy in my cousins apt complex. Day 4 was told I might need a root canal was given "5" more pain killers day 6 temp crown fell off while applying oral gel, day 7 dentist was closed day 8 went to the ER was in the fetal position in the bed in the wrost pain in my life after re cementing the temp crown back in when it fell off because i read some stuff online saying my tooth could move around if i do not have in cemented back in. Day 9 called my dentist(reopned monday morning) and bitched about it. Day 10 she brought me back in and told me the pain is my gums flaming up from not putting the crown back in right... which I did put it back in right because IT FIT. And i was already in pain from before that. Unfortunately she is the only dentist around here who accepts my crappy dental insurance "medicaid" because It's emergency work I'm getting done & when my son was born I ended up on his policy some how so I'm just taking advantage of the medicaid insurance and fixing my teeth up but MY GOD is it normal to go through on ordeal like this? And now after the hospital I've been given a lot of pain killers and medicaid denied to pay for the last subscription I got because I've got to many.... but what am I supose to do? i've never even used pain killers in my life until this & i can't wait to be off of them and now that I'm out and I'm trying to cope with this pain again while the stress of being on the phone at work 8 hours a day I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IM BUGGIN OUT. Anyways my questions was basicly what is the best combination of pills to take with out over dosing that will get rid of this pain? I've tried 2 Tylenol extra strength with some Advil + bottle of JD & it's just not working :(( sorry for all the bad grammar I'm in a lot of pain & I'm tired just typing this up quick
--------------------
((HUG)) Bless your heart. My heart goes out to you. First off, having had serious pain in my life as well, I understand buying that stuff off the neighbor. But you must be sure to tell the pharmacist what's in your system. What's not normal is the crappy service you're getting at the dentist. I don't understand why this didn't get fixed right away and why you're being left to suffer. Contact the dentist and insist politely that they work you in because you're in excruciating pain. As for the meds: many drug companies have programs that will provide the meds to you at no charge if you can't afford them. If you don't find these programs on the website then bug the pharmacist for the phone # to the drug company so you can call them. They have the number, believe me-- and often it's a # not available to the general public. I've arranged this a couple of times in my work as a social worker. Over the counter: please ask the pharmacist. You don't want to poison yourself.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment