Saturday, August 20, 2011

Why is money not happiness?

If I had money, I would buy all the clothes I liked. I would feel nice and happy, comfortable. I woudn't feel ashamed of wearing ugly old clothes. I would be more respected by people. Because I have experienced that when you dress nice, people treat you nicer!! not that it matters, but sure it avoids you lots of problems and even pumps you up and motivates you. If I had money, I would buy a new car... If I had moeny, I would get myself a nice decent house, all furnished... I would have money to eat at the healthiest places, I would have money to enroll in a gym I would have money to travel all over the world.. I would move from my mom's house and would not have to deal with her crappy life. I would have money for medical insurance, I would have money for dental insurance for vision... How can this not be happiness? Sure people that say money is not happiness, is because they haven't experienced not having it!! I for one, now that I finished college, and earn a little more... feel much happier than when I was super poor... but still, since I'm just starting up,,, I don't have some of things mentioned above, and I'm on my own... I know that If I was filthy rich, I would be much happier. And about time, or whatever, well, I could just donate my time to some local community center or whatever... Whoever says money is not happiness is lying... all those people that have money and are not happy, they are just stupid, some keep living as if they had nothing, being slaves to a work they don't like, etc etc...
--------------------
...money is a legal tender that can buy happiness... ...happiness comes in various states or forms: a fluid, pill, powder, winning, emotional, mental, physical, spiritual or given freely from to another...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment