Saturday, August 20, 2011

Holistic Dentistry How much does it cost?

I need to have the mercury fillings removed from my mouth because they are making me sick..i have a lot. and i have an impacted wisdom tooth and infected gums and possibly a cyst. I do not have dental insurance other than the state medicaid which only covers extractions from their dentists. I am in extreme amounts of pain, and i do not use common medicines and i will not use antibiotics. What can i do to see a Holistic dentist at low cost or at least a payment plan or something. do they offer anything like that? And if not how much does something like that cost without insurance?
--------------------
I remember working on a patient years ago with the same concerns. Make sure the dentist uses a rubber dam over your teeth when removing the amalgam. Depending upon the size it may be possible to replace it with a composite(white) filling or it may be necessary to use an inlay, onlay or crown. Most of these reso torations don't inckude metal anymore, but if they do you can request that they use Holistic metals only. I don't recommend it, but this woman was SO into natural she used lamaze breathing techniques to manage her pain instead of using anesthetic.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment